Your injuries are not your fault
Your injuries are not your fault, but they affect you and everything you do. Your pain and suffering is constant, and in some cases — permanent. This is a tragedy, and nobody should have to ‘just deal with it.’ It is for this reason that we have laws in place to bring you Justice.
Why Hire An Auto Accident Attorney
A car crash will leave people in a situation where they can’t get to work, and they are too injured to work. Hiring a lawyer is the fastest way to get your life back on track. We can get your car repaired sooner, and most importantly, get you the health care you need ASAP.
Without your own car accident lawyer, insurance companies may offer you some money if you promise not to sue. But the dollar amount is often not enough to pay the bills for car repairs and the doctor’s fees.
In many cases, insurance companies will refuse to pay anything at all and pretend that they do not owe you anything.
Insurance Companies are in a billion dollar industry who make money by NOT paying out insurance claims. They would rather hire defense lawyers who will deny fault for every case that comes their way.
You need to prepare yourself and get a team who:
- Is adept with the complexities of legal statutes,
- Understands the tricks and tactics of insurance companies,
- And is relentless in pursuing the maximum compensation you’re entitled to.
Cronauer Law is prepared to do this and more.
What will a car crash lawyer do for me?
An adept auto accident attorney goes beyond just presenting your case in court. They deeply understand the intricacies of the judicial system, including the preferences of individual judges and the essential evidence that significantly influences their rulings. Judges typically base their verdicts on the persuasive testimony of experts such as medical professionals and automotive accident analysts.
At Cronauer Law, our attorneys meticulously assemble an expert team dedicated to your case. They devise a tactical strategy tailored to secure the highest possible compensation for you and your family in the aftermath of a vehicle accident. Trust us to transform your challenging experience into an opportunity for justice and financial recovery.
We build the team to get you the maximum compensation
- Medical Care and life-care planning experts
- Surgeon and Doctor testimony
- Economists will use financial data to calculate how much income you lost, as well as the lost opportunities you can no longer secure in the future.
Your Lawyer does much of the heavy lifting to move your case through the court system. And at every step, the defense team will try to limit your case and minimize the amount of compensation they will owe you. Some other duties your lawyer will do:
- Reading and interpreting the pages of insurance policy jargon involved in your case.
- Aggressively negotiating with the auto insurance company to get you the maximum amount.
- Presenting a persuasive case to a judge and jury on your behalf in court.
- Resolving any health care or other liens attached to your lawsuit in a manner that ensures you receive the amount you need to pay for all of your medical expenses and move on in life with financial security.
Not all Car Crash Lawyers are the same
Often large, well-known law firms fall into the category of “justice factories”, otherwise known as settlement mills. These mills do not intend to fight for your rights in court to gain the maximum compensation that law permits. Instead, their aim is to convert your case into profit as quickly as possible.
This means even if you were eligible to claim $1,000,000, a settlement mill would more likely accept a swift $20,000 from the insurance company and then promptly move on to the next case, leaving you short-changed.
At Cronauer Law, we operate differently. We are a legal team that toils relentlessly, aiming only for our injured client’s best interests. We prepare each case as if it’s headed to trial, providing the best opportunity to secure the maximum amount the law allows. Our track record stands testament to the difference our approach makes.
Such is the reputation of the attorneys at Cronauer Law that our clients consistently recommend us to their friends and family.